You have the reassurance of knowing that our carers will always be there for you. We give you and your relatives peace of mind:
• Comprehensive service – we help you through every step of the process. We manage and pay your care team – we are about ‘making life easier’ for you.
• Flexible care – our care is personalised and flexible when your circumstances change. We can call on our specialist carers to support you (not so easy if employing staff directly)
• Support available 24/7 – we offer an ‘on-call’ service to deal with issues that arise out of normal office hours.
• Carer suitability – want to change your carer? Just talk to us and we will find a solution. Not so easy if you employ your carer directly through an introductory agency as they have employment rights!
• Payroll process – do you understand payroll and PAYE tax as you will need to if you employ care staff directly. By employing all our carers you never need worry about this.
Our care teams are carefully selected and trained to the highest standards:
• Robust employment checks – we interview, police check and reference all our staff so that only the best are employed by Alina.
• Employed status / no agency – all our carers are employed and receive remuneration above local rates. To ensure consistent quality care, we use no agency or freelance staff.
• Substantial investment in training – we provide comprehensive induction training and regular refresher training that goes well beyond statutory requirements. We also offer specialist training to motivate our carers and ensure excellent quality care.
• Clear career path – we value our carers and treat them as professionals; we provide them with a clear career path which encourages loyalty.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and quality is at the heart of our organisation:
• Quality assured – while our care is tailored to your needs, we have very clear policies and guidelines to keep you and our carers safe.
• Frequent care monitoring – we continually audit and ‘spot check’ our care delivery to ensure we are always performing to our high standards.
• Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – we are legally accountable for the services we provide and are fully compliant. If you employ your own carer directly, you will not get this reassurance.
• Best practise – our quality team ensure that our carers are informed and trained on all new and best practises as soon as these are identified.
• Insurance – our services are fully insured which is rarely the case when you employ a carer directly.
We achieve care continuity through a dedicated, professional care team:
• Support for carers – our carers have access to 24/7 support when delivering care so that they are never alone.
• Great continuity – we work really hard to ensure that you see the same friendly carers every day. Where we need to make a change we let you know in advance.
• Strong management oversight – our managers have many years’ experience of providing care and work closely with you and your family to adapt our care to suit your changing needs.
• Valuing our staff – we value every member of our care team and work hard to provide a supportive and engaging environment for them. This helps us to keep the same friendly faces working with you.
• Matched to you – we carefully match our carers to you to build trusted relationships.
Our managers and staff have many years’ experience of providing carefully tailored care and specialist support:
• Specialisms – we have trained specialists in dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s multiple sclerosis, hospital discharge rehabilitation, and end of life care.
• Bespoke care – we continually monitor your needs and adjust our care in accordance with your wishes. It is your care delivered how you want it!
• Depth of Expertise – our wider care team monitors best practise and continually improves training for our carers so that you always receive the best care.
Above all else we provide you with reassurance that our compassionate carers will be with you day after day whatever your needs. Please consider this carefully when choosing your care provider and particularly if you consider employing carers directly.
May 20 – 26: Dementia Action Week. Dementia is the name for a group of symptoms that commonly include problems with memory, thinking, problem solving, language and...
We’re excited to announce that our Care at Home services have recently expanded to Bristol, Christchurch and Salisbury. Follow us on Facebook for more Alina Homecare updates.
Huge congratulations to Manager Janice and all the Bromsgrove team who’ve achieved an Outstanding from CQC – the highest accolade available! This is our 2nd Outstanding award,...
Contact us if you have an emergency related to an elderly or disabled person living at home, are concerned about a friend, relative or yourself coping at home alone, need to chat through care options, or are after general information and advice.